Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Busy Life

I have an unbelievable busy since I started working and going to school at the same time. For a short while, it was a struggle with me and my husband because I'm stressed all the time. I survived as you can see. It has been more than a year now but I was able to get this far. I will start my training in Fred Meyer's pharmacy pretty soon. For more than a year I work in the apparel department and most of the time in the Shoes area. I am proud to say that even though my job is challenging I have loved it. When I say challenging, I didn't about the intellectual part of it; it's my co-workers. Most of the are nice but some are rude and disrespectful. I noticed that the ones who are rude are the ones who don't have a good moral foundation. And I hate to say this, but they are the ones who are uneducated. My tolerance for them are way above the roof because I want to avoid scandalous confrontation because they are scandalous already. But, when I think about it, I have to thank them for being like that because I a am more inspired to pursue my studies to be able to step up my career.As much as I love my job, but I want to be out of there so I don't have to deal with their ignorance. It might contaminate me, as they already have to other people. Other than that my life is good. God has been so good to me. He never leave me alone. I can feel that He's directing me towards the right decision. So now when things happen, I know they happened for a reason. I praise you God.

<3 gina="" p="">

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails