Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Crescent City Deals

How cool! This is the first thing that I can say when I found out about this group on facebook. This is a group of Crescent City locals who promote,trade or sell their stuffs in facebook.People uploaded their items so other people can see it. What I like about this, is that you can just pick it up because it's just around town. So I guess, goodbye Craiglist, which I never tried in the first place. Whoever started this idea should received a lot of credit because this is awesome. Some people posts that they they wanted an item, in just a matter of minute, they get a reply.I'm excited because now, I can sell our piano which we have been planning to sell for a long time. To the Crescent City Sweet Deals group, I super like you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails