Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Today's Wishlist/ Baby Shower Gift

This is the ergo baby carrier that I love and plan to give to my friend who's giving birth in four months. I'm so excited for her because she's having a girl.I'm giving her my daughter's baby clothes and this one.There are so many kids of baby carrier, but my kids. when they were still infants don't like them until I found this ergo carrier. This one don't hurt your back. Instead it helps eliminate compression of the spine. It takes the baby's weight and spreads it to your hips and shoulder, which prevents fatigue. As a mother of three kids, I can honestly say that this will be the perfect gift to soon to be parents and those who are having their second, third, fourth and more babies.    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails