Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Vacation Is Almost Over

It's been a week since the kids' Spring vacation. They're going back to school on Monday. Even though things didn't happened as I have planned but I'm pretty my kids had a wonderful vacation. I supposedly  bring them out of town but for some reason, we weren't able to go. But I promised that as soon as we can, we will bring them wherever they want to. I'm thankful because we have a pretty much decent weather this week, we were able to do a lot of activities. We were able to ride our bikes, play tennis and badminton and participate in the activities at Fred Meyer. My kids enjoyed their vacation. Tomorrow, we're going to an Easter party that will be held at my friend's house. They can do their egg hunting there. I am mostly thankful because we were able to spend a lot of time together as a family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails