Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Early Shopping

As much as possible I will avoid the late holiday shopping this year. I learned my lesson from my past experiences. I thought that it's okay if I will shop gifts on the first week of December but it's not because you will run out of time. Imagine you still have to wrap them and ship some of them. And the worse, the stuffs that is in your list will run out of stock. I experience this with my kids' dress wear. The clothes that I want for them don't have their sizes anymore. That's why this morning, I did some shopping for my youngest baby and I need to buy special occasion dresses for me and my husband too. Early shopping is the best for me because it will help me avoid stress and the holiday shopping rush.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails