Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Loyalty Is The Best Policy

Last night, my two good friends were teasing me for being always present in our friend's get together party .And I realized that it's actually true. I always say yes to Beth's invitation whether it's a birthday party, picnic or prayer meeting. I think it's because my kids are comfortable at Beth's house. Beth and her husband are nice people. They are honest and dependable. They are the kind of people who don't talk shit against other people. They don't talk if they don't have nothing nice to say. That's why I love to hang out with them. And it is one of the many reasons that I didn't join the Filipino association too. It's because they didn't join. If they're not there, I don't see why I should be there.  The association's goals are really nice. I just didn't join because most of my close friends are not there. There are some of the members that are really close to me but they don't go to there gatherings either. So I made the right decision not joining the association. Honestly, I noticed that everyone's life has never been better since the Association was establish because the people was able to choose which group they want to hang out. And everyone is happy where they are now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails