Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Au (Gold)

I was really surprised when I found out that many people especially the wealthy people use gold to get rid of acne. It is called the Asso Gold Cleansing Bar. This bar actually contains flakes of 24 Karat Gold. How amazing is that. Thanks to the site topacnetreatment.org because through them I learned that in many parts of the world, gold has been used to treat acne, wrinkles and any other skin blemishes.Wow, I can't wait to tell my friends about this information. But as we think about it deeply, gold is one of the world's purest metal so it wouldn't be so much of a surprised for other people to know how beneficial the gold is. I love gold but since I don't have that much money, I don't pay attention about it. But now as I started reading about it, it caught my interests. I realized that maybe from now on I will minimized buying fashion jewelries. I would rather save my money to buy 24K gold because it's a very good investment. Way better than the stock market :-).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails