Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Training

Today, is the first day of my training at Dr. Gray Chiropractic. It went well. I learned a lot of things. I made mistakes but Faye, Dr. Gray's wife is very understanding and patient. Even though  this is my first time working in a Chiropractor clinic, I already love the job. It's exciting. It's never boring. You won't notice the time goes by. Besides, I love this kind of job because I get to wear my formal or causal clothes. Most of the time, I only wear laid back clothes. Today, I wore my Rafaella trousers in chocolate color paired with a tan colored sateen blouse. It's a lily bit tight on me so I wore a blazer. I have lots of nice work clothes but they don't fit me anymore. I might consider using Lipofuze since it's known to get rid of fats the natural way. Anything natural is always better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails