Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bunco

Last Sunday I was invited by my friend to play Bunco with them. I haven't played that kid of game before.Out of curiosity I said yes right away. I'm happy because I was having so much.I met new people and they are all nice. At first I'm kinda shy when I was introduced to them because I realized that some of them are from the high level of society in this town. Some of them are lawyers. But as we started playing Bunco, I became comfortable with them because they made me feel so welcome. Most of them were drinking and smoking. I just drink soda. I haven't seen them smoking cigars.  I guess it's not their thing. But I know many people use it instead of cigarettes as their way of socialization.
Anyways, even though it was my first time playing Bunco, I already like it. It's easy. It is a played in teams with three dice. There are six rounds starts from 1 to 6 where the number of the round serves as the target for that round's rolls. Within a round, players alternate turns rolling three dice, aiming to obtain the target number. Players gain one point for each die matching the target. If the player gets three-of-a-kind of the target number (a Bunco), they get 21 points. The round stops when a player at a head table obtains 21 points. Whoever wins the most rounds is the overall winner and usually receives a price. I almost won.And I won the raffle. It was really fun. Hopefully they will invite me again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails