Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Something Awesome and Unique

My friend's birthday party is on the 2nd of October. She works on a department store that's why I'm having a hard time choosing for a gift for her. She likes dresses and shoes but the only store that sells nicer clothing here in our small town is where she works. I want to give her something cool and unique. She loves to wear something different from any body else. So I was thinking about giving her some vintage t shirts. I found lots of nice and funny shirts at junkfoodclothing.com. The shirts has funny and humorous designs. When you wear their shirts, you don't have to worry about running into someone who is wearing exactly the same tshirt that you're wearing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails