Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Retro Costume

This is my favorite among the sexy costumes that I've seen. It's not too daring but catchy :-). This is a Vintage Vixen' Sexy 70's Retro Halloween Costume and all I need now is a white boots. I rarely wear costumes during Halloween because it's cold here in Crescent City. But with this one, I will definitely wear this. Two more months, I can't wait. Sometimes we have costume contest here and it's just so boring at times because you  two or three people wearing the same costumes because they just buy it at a department store here in town.We don't have a lot of stores to go to that's why buying on line is the best bet if you want something unique and sexy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I have just entered a retro-licious “Mad Men” contest, and I need your vote to win a walk-on role on the show!

Please go to http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EZ3MBH and vote for me!

Thanks a bunch,
Marcheline

Gina lee said...

yep u got my vote!Godd luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails