Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HaloHalo

It was sunny in Hiouchi last Saturday so we went to the Halo halo party that we are invited to. I went an hour early so I can help Ate Rowena. I was gonna stay there for an hour only but the people that I don’t to see didn’t arrive, so I hang out there for awhile. It’s not that I have a fight with them but since they are the enemies of one of my close friends, I rather choose not to mingle with them. It will just stress if I hear something I don’t like. Besides one of them take it personal and she decided not to talk to me also and the worst she ignored my daughter too. The thing is leave the kids alone. If us, as adults acting childish to each other, maybe we could at least act as adults to the kids because they don’t know what’s going on.

Anyways, after the party, we went to Gasquet to bring food for Lee. We stayed there for awhile then we head home. All in all, this is a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails