Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Quick Beauty Tips

Being a busy mom, I can't spend longer time in putting my make-up. But I have to put at least Mineral Foundation so I won't be haggard looking. I find a quick way to make myself, looking refreshed all the time. And this worked because I noticed when my friends saw me, they said that I'm blooming.( Baka buntis na naman daw)
This is Liza Garner's tipsandtricks in Applying Make-up.


• CLEANSE your face with warm water, then pat dry.
• MOISTURIZE your entire face.
• CONCEAL using your fingertip under eyes, blemishes, and trouble spots.
• APPLY mieral foundation in a circular motion with the Powder Brush.
• OPEN up your eyes by applying an ample amount of Extra Length Mascara.
• COLOR your eyes, cheekc, and lips using your favorite shades.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails