Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's Party Time Again

Mega Launch Party!

I'm inviting all moms to join the party now thru March 31st. This is gonna be fun there're a lot of cool prizes to win. Visit United Mommies right and join the fun...

I hope I will win the following fabulous prizes:

1. a $100 gifrt certificate from baby and me boutique . I love their super cute mommy and baby products.
2. a Peekaboobaby Nursing Cover from PeekBaby
3. Gift certificate from HappyPanda
4. a hoddie and tote from PositiveChicks.

Wow I want to win all the prices but these are my favorites so I hope I will got at least one of them.

3 comments:

Melissa in Mel's World said...

It's so nice to meet you! Thanks for opening up your blog for the Mommies United Launch Party!

If you get some time Come and Visit with Me at Mel's World with Melissa Mashburn! and Mel's World Travel Biz, I am having a few give aways!

Wani said...

Cool blog! Happy blog party! C'mon over to my blog sometime!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the party =) You picked some GREAT prizes :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails