Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2008

LA Police Gear

When I was young I always dreamed of marrying a man who serves the country whether a policeman or a soldier. In fact I used to envy my elder cousins who married men in uniform. But at present, I might not have marry a police but still I'm so proud because my husband is firefighter, still a man who serves the country. Anyways, going to my cousin's husbands, they love to wear police gear especially the one tagged with L.A. Police Gear, Inc. I heard about it already but I just don't know where to buy them. I'm glad that I've found their website, the lapolicegear.com. Now I can buy the SWAT gear that I want to give to my cousins-in- law. I love it because they have fast shipping with incredibly low prices.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails