Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Getting Frebbies

Reading those parenting magazines and baby books keep me aware on how to save on baby products. Just like using the coupons codes they share. One thing that keeps me excited lately is joining the pampers.com promo. Every box of diapers have a code inside and just enter it on their website. As of now, I only need 10 more points to be qualified to get that photo book for free. At least I get something out of those really spendy diapers :-). Not only that I also enter codes in the mycokerewards.com , so far I was able to to redeem a nice reward, it's a photo book again, it's leather and I'm it's a keepsake. Rewards can be claimed in different ways, there's a lot of choices whether you want toys, souvenirs etc..You can try it to join the fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails