Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Package

I'm so happy when I got my mom's text telling me that they got the package already. I sent it last Nov.9 so the delivery time wasn't bad at all, at least they got it before Christmas. So I called them and talked to them one by one and ask them what they can say about their gifts. My dad was jazzed because I got him a couple of shirts from Old Navy,some coffee gift sets since he is a coffee lover and Lee got him a collector's item knife.He got a Rebook shoes also. My mom got the most,I gave her a nice purse from Nine West, 5 pieces non-designer purses just for her day to day lakwatsa, a new wallet. I'm planning of buying my mom a designer purse one at a time, not right now, me first hehe.Of course blouses,colognes,gift sets and a lot more. My siblings got stuff I bought from Levis, Old NavY, Puma , Skechers, victoria secret ectetc. The same also for some of my cousins.When I give I want it something to last for awhile not a wear and tear.I'm just so jazzed they're all happy about their gifts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails