Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2007

G for G

I've been an avid fan of Guess products whether it's clothing, accessories or shoes.
That's why I'm glad that I found this nice site online where you can find good deals with any Guess items. It's the guessfactory.com. They offer special discounts during special holidays. Sometimes they give free shipping, free 2nd day shipping or 15% to 25% discounts off your total purchase.
Last September they offer 15% off to any item so I was able to buy something. Now, they're offering 25% for Columbus day that's why I'm starting to check what I want.
I'm thinking of getting some shirts for my brothers so I'll better get out of here now before here before they run out of stocks..just kidding..but seriously they do most of the time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails