Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2007

My Friend's Desire To Have A Baby!

I'm nervous. I don't understand what I feel. It's 9:00 in the morning, my bestfriend Jenny went to Succer Coast Hospital to take a pregnancy test, she will know the result after twor hours, so we're waiting. I told her to call me right away, whatever the result. But I'm optimistic that she's gonna be pregnant.

She's been married for almost five years but they still don't have a baby. For her desire to be a mother, they do the Invitro fertilization.IVF is simply the uniting of egg and sperm in vitro (in the lab). Subsequently the embryos are transferred into the uterus through the cervix and pregnancy is allowed to begin. The process is done in conjunction with ovulation induction through drugs, monitoring of hormone levels and follicle scans with ultrasound.

I'm praying that she will be pregnant because I know that she will be a very good mother. She's my daughter's godmother and she treated her like her own daughter. She's a very good person also. I know in my heart that she's going to be one the best mothers in the world.

I'm just so nervous right now. I couldn't wait to hear the good news.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails