Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

For Everyday

I love NCIS. I can watch their episodes over and over again, I don't care. I'm so carried away with the characters of this show that I often discuss about them with my friends and my husband. The writer didn't made a too good to be true character. Each role they're playing represent a true character in real life. For example, Special Agent Gibbs, who drinks coffee all day, even in a hot, sunny day . This is very true. My husband, drinks coffee all day and so as his crews and boss. That's why he bought his own thermos so he can bring his own coffee. So I suggested that they should get a jura coffee machine for their office so that they don't need to bring thermos or buy coffee all the time. This a good gift for everybody, perfect all the year round.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails