Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Real Men Beautiful Women

I came across a post in facebook today that really reminded me of  a person I knew. The saying stated that, " Real men don't love the most beautiful girl in the world, they love the girl who who can make their world the most beautiful". There's this woman whom I thought was really pretty. She was tall, slim and beautiful but she's very insecure. She's not contented for what she have that she had some major surgeries to make herself better. She had breast augmentation. She's like that because her husband treated her like a trash. He kept telling her that she's a low life and all the mean  words he could think of. On the other hand, I am far from this woman from being pretty because I'm not tall and not skinny but I felt extremely beautiful because my husband treated me like a princess. My husband always reminded me that I am the most beautiful woman on earth and the world is beautiful because of me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails