Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pampering

I work five days a week, a  dedicated mom to four kids and a student in our community College, so where my "me" fits in in my schedule. Sadly, I barely don't have me time. My own version of me time is the time spent with my kids. Today is the first day of my three days off but it's my finals so I basically spent my day doing my exams and homework. Thankfully, I have only one exam more to go. I got the chance to look at myself in the mirror. I look awful and goodness I saw hairs in my legs and armpit. This is disgusting. I panicked, so I searched for a solution for this problem.

I am looking into laser hair removal San Jose. I have a friend who was as busy as me. This is what she did, have a laser hair removal which is incomparably way much better. Here in Northern California we have the largest and known dermatology which is called the the California Skin Institute. They have six offices that are located in Mountain View, San Jose, San Francisco, Los Altos, and San Mateo. I'm excited because I love these places. Even though we're more than 300 miles away, I believe it's worth the drive. For something important like a laser hair removal, it's always  the best to go to the highly recommended dermatologist.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails