Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Weird

These past few days facebook was acting up. I thought for a moment it was my computer because when I used my husband's computer it was fine. It's weird because i can't even hit like or comment and even changing my picture profile. It was like like that for a day. I even do a system restore on my computer because I thought it was be the programs that I just downloaded. But to my dismay it doesn't help at all. Then the following morning when I checked it again, it went back to normal. I was so relieved and I found out that other facebook users had the same problems too. So I guess facebook is overloaded already. Maybe I should start saving my pictures or print them out. I have pictures that I don't have copies in my own SD card because it's my friend's copy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails