Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Sister And I

Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson

My sister was telling me about this website she found that said click for more information on CLEAR – great! We’d been looking for mobile internet since we moved here and she knew just where to find it…she seems to always know best. When we were growing up I really resented how smart she was and how she was always winning mom and dad’s favor but now that we’re able to get along better because of our age I really use her strengths to my advantage. I would never be able to do the things I do without her and I know she feels the same way about me – I’m much more creative and right brained than she is and I think that’s something she respects and admires in me. I wish I had known when we were kids that we’d grow up to be best friends but I guess some things only time will tell, you know? It’s never too late to make up with your siblings since they’re your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails