Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pictures

Today my son's homework for school is to bring a a family picture. When I go through our pictures and albums, I realized we don't have latest family pictures which is so funny because I have tons and tons of pictures in my memory cards. I realized that I haven't printed pictures for over a year now. I got to buy black ink cartridges because I have a stock of colored ink cartridges. I will be very busy printing out pictures here shortly. I'm just glad that printer is very economical in using ink cartridges. In one year, I think I barely replace it. I'm happy because the ink cartridges are affordable too as compared to other brand. In this current economic situation, we gotta have to be resourceful in finding good deals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails