Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friends Of Friends

It's funny how facebook connects everyone, whether it's someone you met in the store and then you found, she's a friend of a friend. Facebook connects everyone even the people who don't like each other. There are pros and cons for this. The advantage is you get connected to people that you like and the disadvantage you will see the people that you don't like. Believe me there are people out there who are so weird who even if they're not part of the conversation, they will butt in and caused some trouble. So this morning, I found out this person that I'm avoiding is commenting to my friend's wall an hour after my post on her wall post. So she's a common friend. Sucks because I don't like this person because she's nothing but trouble. Oh well, what can I do, but put her in my block lists.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails