Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Being Here With Them

Post contributed by Leonard Phelps

There’s nothing you could say to me to make me think that being a stay at home mom isn’t the hardest thing in the world. I’ve got twin boys and a three year old girl and I don’t know a single person including my husband who’s as tired as I am at the end of the day! Between nap times and laundry and calling TOTALALARMSYSTEMS.com and making lunch for everyone my days get away from me really fast although I love being able to be here all the time for the little ones. I feel like they’re learning so much on a daily basis and that they’re really getting to bond with me on a different level than before. I certainly don’t miss work and the 8-5 grind and the pressures that came with that although I hate that sometimes my husband has to work late to afford us this opportunity. I just feel like if you’re going to have kids it’s your responsibility to raise them so I don’t want to send them to a daycare!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails