Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Counting My Blessings

I observed that many people are whining about how busy their lives is, about how expensive everything is and about being tired and about not being able to sleep. And I observed some people constantly complain about money and being poor. And I look at them, like" what are they talking about?". These people are so lucky because I think they have more than enough. Imagine if they're on my shoes because I'm really poor. But the thing is they don't know that or even if if I will tell them, they won't beleieve. The thing is I'm poor but I feel rich. I'm poor but I am not qualified in welfare hehe and all the free goodies but even if, we won't, let the ones who really need it have it because I am capable of working. I just have that feeling of contentment and I fee like I have everything that I need already and I feel like I can afford the things that I want. I think it's all about acceptance. Knowing that in my life at this moment there are things that I can forego.I would rather buy stuffs for the kids instead of  a $3K purse for me. I'm a stage where when I shop to the store to buy new clothes for me, I end up buying for my kids. And it doesn't bother me in the least little bit. I know that in time I can splurge myself.  I  do indulge myself but at minimal costs but I'm already happy about it. I wish people who are bothered about money will stop letting it affect them because that's life. We earned it and we spend it. At the end of the day, count your blessings. Be grateful and you'll the difference it makes the rest of your evening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails