Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wrestling And Soccer

 I love this shoes that I found online when I was trying to find a wrestling apparel for my son. I love its style and it's actually a good shoe for wrestling but I'm sure my brothers would love this as they also like wrestling. My son will start soccer this coming September and if there's a wrestling class in our town, I'm sure he will love it also. Soccer and wrestling are two of my husband's favorite sport. We watched the Soccer game one time and it was awesome because team USA won against Brazil. Although, we're bummed because they lost over the Japan team. But that is sports is all about, sometimes you won, sometimes you win. What matters is you learned something from each game you play.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails