Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Washington Trip

I went home late today today because one of my good friends who moved to Vancouver Washington visited us . She's been the jolly one in the group. When she moved two years ago, our group doesn't hang out together like it used to be. Her house  is always our venue when we get together. We are all happy to see her again. Tomorrow we will be throwing a party for her daughter who just graduated in the Marines. And it will be held at my house. Then next month, we planned on visiting her in Washington. We will be staying at her house. I'm going to order a couple of Sierra Designs Sleeping Bags for a comfortable sleep. I need those stuffs for travelling. It's always nice when once in awhile we get together like this. I think it's awesome!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails