Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Focus and Balance

For all the things that happened since my birthday I'm kinda losing my balance, emotionally and intellectually. I was so hurt that all I'm thinking is how to get even with my bestfriend. Today, I realized that I'm too nice for these people who are hurting and using me. It's about time that I will fight back. It hurts because after all what you've done for her, she is quick to judge you. And what hurts me most is that she thought that I dump her. She actually used the word DUMP. She felt like just because I have new friends I forgotten her already. That's what she's been telling other people and some of them sympathize with her. For not it's unacceptable. I don't believe that's the reason because if it is, then she's immature and childish. It's been two weeks and since then I've been showered with blessings. I was so thankful to God that I sent her an email and apologizing for making her feel dump. Instead of being kind, she was rude and ungrateful. I felt insulted. But then I realized that I will not gonna step down on her level. She's an uneducated fool who thinks that she knows everything. I will just focus on positive things and live life to the fullest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails