Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Scrub Hats


I've been watching Combat Hospital for awhile now and it's amazing how these people in the medical field selflessly help our soldiers in severe condition survived. I have to say nurses and doctors are also our heroes. One thing I noticed in the show is their choice of nice uniforms and my favorite is their scrub hats.I saw the same style at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/ . I will be recommending this to my friends here who are nurses. We are in a rural area and sad to say we don't have a wide selection of cheap scrubs but designer style. Good thing that at Blue Sky Scrubs, you will be able to buy online and have it ship at your home. It's a good thing that we have sites like this. There are so many nurses in our place and of course it's always better when your scrubs stand out among the rest.


 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails