Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Awareness

When my husband retired my concern was our health insurance. Are we still covered? Or do we have to switch to another health insurance plan. But my husband told me that we get a continuous coverage with our insurance plan. I know it's like that if you work in the state. My husband used to work in the federal, I hope it's like that.  Since  we didn't received any of his pension yet because it's still processing. Until then I won't be able to relax about the health insurance issue. I am always keeping myself aware how this insurance works because you will never know the cause if you miss a single detail. I read about Medicare part D plans , long term care plan, healthy families and many other thing. It is very important that my family especially my children is secured when it comes to their health insurance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails