Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Zenni Optical

As years pass by, I have been online shopping frequently as compared to the traditional shopping. It just didn't only  help me save time and effort but it also helps me save extra bucks for my wallet. There are times that I wish we can also shop other stuffs other than clothing and accessories online. For example, buying  prescription eyeglasses.  Last month, I accompany my friend in an ophthalmologist for her eye examination and also to buy new eyeglasses. It took us forever to pick up new eyeglasses because there because there are so many to choose from. But when I found out about Zenni Optical, I was thrilled because they are so affordable. They have 6.95 eyeglasses prescription eyeglasses . The cheapest eyeglasses I've seen . You go to different stores, I doubt it if you can buy as low as $6.95.
For a $6.95 eyeglasses it includes; free anti-scratch coating, free thin and light 1.57 index lens, free UV protection, free protective case and free microfiber cleaning cloth. With all those free items, they are worth more than $6.95.
one of my favorites eyeglasses in Zenni Optical
What I love about their site is that you can virtually try on the eyeglasses and see how it looks on you. All you have to do is upload your picture and viola you can try on all your favorite eyeglasses and you get to pick which one is the best. The advantage is you can also ask your boyfriend or husband's opinion a the comfort of your own home. Oh I love Zenni Optical! Zenni has great customer service and they offers hassle free shopping.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails