Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Change for the Better

Am I getting old or am I a changed person now? I've been getting discount coupons and I'm just passing them now. I just looked and didn't buy. I used to buy right away whenever I get free shipping with no minimum order offer. I feel like it's a sin to pass this kind of offer. That's how bad my shopping habit is. I think I changed because I realized that my kids are growing up so fast. They outgrown their clothes and shoes so fast that I need to save money for them. This is not all about me anymore. I have to think about my kids and my family. Besides, I have too many clothes and shoes that I rarely wear. If I ever shop for myself again, I want it to be something that I really need. I like this..I am changing ...for the better..Good luck to me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails