Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Not Too Worry About The Radiation

Due to the alarming effect of the possible meltdown of Japan's Nuclear plant, people are buying Potassium Iodide. In fact, here in Crescent City, the pharmacy are running low of supply of KI (Potassium Iodide). I discussed this with my husband and he explained to me that there's nothing to be so worried about. Heaven forbids, if there is nuclear meltdown, and the radiation will be carried by the wind going to our direction, the wind will be so dispersed that the radiation will not anymore harmful. It's just gonna be like the radiation that we're getting everyday from watching TV and the likes. I am quite relieved and I hope that this ordeal in Japan will end soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails