Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Justine Bieber and Selena Gomez

I'm not really a fan of Selena Gomez,just my family in the Philippines because they think my eldest daughter looks like her. And I respect their opinion. My kids always watch Wizards of Waverly Hills. It's a funny show but Selena's role there is annoying. Anyways, now that her and Justine Bieber are together, it kinda caught our attention because we have a Bieber fever here in the house because my kids love Justine Bieber songs and they always want me to play it every time they ride with me. For me, Justine still look like a baby, he looks like a elementary kid as compared to Selena. Oh well, they're both young and let's let them enjoy their relationship and hoping the public won't ruin it for them. 

taken from Yahoo photos




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails