Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Today's Wishlist

My wish list for today is this  CANON EOS REBEL T2I D-SLR CAMERA. Actually, I've been wishing for this for a long time since I love to take pictures. I took pictures of my kids almost everyday. You can really tell the difference between pictures taken by canon slr cameras compared to regular digital cameras. It has better quality. The pictures look like taken by a professional photographer. This Canon Eos Reel Camera is lightweight and easy to use. It allows you to capture up to 3.7 frames per second. That's why I love this because those special moments made by my kids need to be capture quickly or else I'll miss it. So this is my wish list for the day but since I already got a new diamond ring for Valentine's Day, then this is ideal for the upcoming mother's day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails