Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hoarder

 I bought a new Rampage over sized handbag from my friend for only $15. It's a good deal. I was wondering how come she's selling many purses from her collection at very low prices. I found out that she's a shopaholic and she shops a lot for purses, shoes and clothes. Some people called her a hoarder because she just stack these stuffs in her house without using it. She saves stuffs for future use. I see myself with her as a hoarder because I tend to do that also. But we are far different from those insane hoarder who gathers unnecessary stuffs and stack it their house , making their house unlivable anymore. Now that is crazy. My friend's house is clean and organize, so her being a hoarder, I would rather call her a saver.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails