Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

Sleep Deprivation

It's only 11 in the morning but I am already sleepy. I would love to go to sleep but I can't because I have four kids to keep an eye to. I don't want to go to sleep because my 19 months old baby is quite an adventurous one already. She will climb to everything and taste everything. I'm trying to go to sleep with her but my son is so noisy who is also an adventurous one. I've been sleepless lately that I need an eye cream for dark circles for my eyes. I have dark circles due to my lack of sleep plus I suffered from my asthma for more than two months which made my eyes to be itchy and watery. I keep rubbing my eyes which make it worse. I'm just glad it's weekend tomorrow, I don't need to wake up early.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails