Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Don't Ignore Your Credit Score

When it comes to protecting our financial credibility we have to be aware of our own credit score. Credit score represents our creditworthiness. The higher the better. That's why even though I don't have a full time job, I am still using a credit card because I'm trying to build my credit score so that when I plan to buy major stuffs in the future such as house or car, I have a chance to be a approve. I feel bad for people that don't whose credit are already ruined. But you know there are many ways to build it back. Don't missed payments. Don't be late in making payments. Sometimes it's all all worth it applying for a payday advance if it will protect your credit. Here's a tip for everyday, sign up for automatic payments.It helps you avoid penalty fees and will increase your credit score.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails