Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Organizing

I can't believe that it is 2011 already. It's been 10 years since I graduated in college. I worked for more or less two years and most of the time, I'm a stay at home mom. Although it's been two years that I'm working at home. It's not that much but just enough to make both ends met. It will be more if I exert more time and effort. But this year, my goal is to be more focused with my online jobs and less online shopping.I'm going to buy more office supplies so that my mini office will look more like a work area. It will encourage me to take my job seriously if I have all that I need which includes printing papers, ink, pencils, and many other things. I'm looking forward for a prosperous 2011.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails