Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Health Is Wealth

I've been so sick since I got in to an accident. Although I'm not so sure if it is due to the whiplash because I'm sick because I'm coughing, mostly due to breathing problem. But according to my mom, the impact of the accident probably caused my asthma but my husband said no. I think it's just coincidence. I just really this is just because of the cold weather here. I've never had asthma problems for along time already.It's just hard when I'm ill , I don't feel like doing anything. My chiropractor advised me to take be carotene everyday to help clear up my lungs. I will follow his advice because a good health is very important for me. When I'm sick I missed a lot of opportunities. That's why I need to be healthy to be wealthy ...naw just kidding. I want to be healthy because I want to take of my family. When I'm sick I won't be able to take care of them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails