Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Before He Gets Totally Bald

I have the most gorgeous husband in the world but he's significantly older than me :-). And I'm keeping him for the rest of my life. God knows how thankful I am for having him in my life. He gave me three adorable kids. He never hurt me. He trust me. And he is the most responsible and hardworking person next to my father :-) I've ever met. Even though he's good looking, it's funny because there's already three people who mistakenly thought that our kids are his grandchildren. He's not offended but one time he decided to natural hair loss products before he gets bald. I teased him for being vain. He was so persistent about it. He's using Rogaine.  I've already noticed that hairs are showing in his scalp after many months of using. His friends noticed it also. I'm so proud of him. Patience is indeed a virtue.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails