Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

An Appreciation Is What Matters

No matter how perfect motherhood made my life there's still moments that I got burnt out. Those times that the house is a huge mess.After cleaning it up for more than an hour, I just turned my back, then there you go, the kids are making a mess again in just  matter of minutes. I know this is normal if you have kids but I'm just a human being, I get tired also. Cleaning and picking up after the kids' mess can be really exhausting plus errands that I need to do for the house, and thinking about a new menu for a tired hubby.But at the end of the day, when my kids told me that they love me so much and my husband told me that he's proud of me. That I'm doing an incredible job for keeping  our home together. All the stress and back pains fade away. All my hardships are all worth it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails