Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Time and Money Management

My visit to my friend in Stockton was wonderful and memorable. She's gonna be a future lawyer someday. She goes to school and working fulltime too. She was able to managed it though. She's very good in time management and money management.
Talking about managing money I'm thinking of closing my two credit cards because I want to concentrate a one major credit and build up my credit.
I'm curious about cash back credit cards that's why I checked out the DealsForCreditCards.com. They have a wide selection of credits for you to compare which makes it easy for you to choose the best card that will suits your needs. I just add to my favorites a helpful
guide from their site that provides information about the different type of credit cards.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails