Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2009

Paid Blogging

I've been blogging fr more than two years now. It started when I joined a social networking online. I blog to inform my friends what I've been up to instead of sending them emails individually. And then a friend of mine told me that I could get paid to blog. It took me almost a year to decide whether I will participate in paid blogging or not. Because my husband and some of my friends warned me about the scams online like the identity theft. But then my friend is so persistent in encouraging me to join so I tried. And since then I became active in paid blogging. And I was so happy because I dare to begin. Like the saying goes" All glory starts from daring to begin." I already have a steady income and I feel great because even though I'm just a stay at home mom I was able to earn money. It's not that much but it's enough to indulge myself without being guilty of overspending. Most importantly, my husband is so proud of me because he understand how busy I am with the kids but I still find time to do this.
Paid blogging is when blogger are compensated for writing post about certain topics. It depends on what is the theme of your blog. Mine is most about family that's why I often got assignments to write about the products that I've been using in our house.
Online Advertising has been considered as the most popular form of advertising. Many consumers are already shopping online and when they searched for certain products and it will led to a blogger's positive review of the product and it encourage them to purchase it, that's how it works. And the blogger is paid depending on his blog rank and the minimum is not really very low. All you need to do is submit your blog in companies that allow you to promote your blog and when you're blog is approved, you will be receiving assignments continuously as long as you maintain writing good and beneficial posts.

2 comments:

Dina said...

maria help, gusto pod ko ana, plssssss teach me how to do that hehe...

Anonymous said...

hi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails