Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Breitling Aeromarine

My husband is a firefighter. He travels a lot by land and by air. With his kind of job, his watches got damaged easily. That's why I'm planning of buying him a watch that is made of highest quality just like the breitling aeromarine. Breitling watches are worn by professionals like pilots, athletes and many more. This is the kind of watch my husband needs. So I shop around at thewatchery.com, and found several beautiful watches and at discounted prices which is almost 50% from the manufacturer's suggested price. They have
Breitling watches for women too. I can't help but to add one in my favorite lists just like this beautiful one I posted below.
This is a Breitling Windrider Starliner Ladies' watch with two tone Mother of Pearl dial. I super like it because it matches with my wedding and engagement ring. The price is 25% lower than the MSRP. Plus if I will buy this one I will get an 80% off if I will buy another watch. So it's a pretty good deal. Two Breitling watches for me and my husband. We're both happy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails