Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2008

Opportunities

Eversince I do paid blogging, I can say that I've been blessed for having a couple of opportunities a day. But it's frustrating because you can just reserve one post at a time. So as soon as I finished submited my post, the other opprtunity is not available already. I have quite a few $25 to $30 worth of opportunity but I can't make them as of now since my children are a handful most of the time. But it's okay, I just wanna do this at my own pace. In fact I'm doin pretty good. In less than one month, I have a fair earning.That's a blessing!

1 comment:

Francesca said...

gina, thanks for dropping by my blog.
So, lakas hataw at kita ka pala sa ppp, pautang! lol

hindi, ganito na lang, hingan na lang kita ng barya as: "i enjoy your blog fees"

tawag don: Kotong, haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails