Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Babyjet!


Today's Birthday Girl is one of the Nicest person I've ever met in my entire life.
We don't know each other so well but it's as if we're really close. She's somebody that you can really open your heart without hesitation. She's a person who is so genuine. She's somebody who you can really count on even if she just met you. Although sometimes because of this attitude some people take advantage of her and hurt her. But she's a strong woman with a lot of power and wit! Nobody can put a great, young lady like her down.
She's not scared to take risks.Not a quitter. She loves to explore. She has full of life. At a very young age she was able to manage a booming business that help other people. Being busy doesn't stop her from being an ideal wife to David. She's a good wife, a good daughter and a super supportive sister.
Among the so many things that I'm thankful to God, is knowing Jet. She opened doors of opportunities for me. That's her, she loves to share. She's fun of being generous.
I want to take this opportunity to thank you over and over again for helping me during those times when I'm having concerns with my visa, and for all the support since then and until now.
Happy Birthday Jet. You have everything already. I just wish that may God grant whatever your heart desires.
I'm so blessed for having a friend like you. Happy Birthday!



1 comment:

babyjet said...

Gina!!
Thanks for this :) Makahilak man sab ko og isa ka palanggana ani oi hehe. Nakahilak gyud ko sa kalipay Gin..no kidding. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I've never had someone do this para sa akoa. This is so special gyud. Thank you, thank you and thank you. Thanks for the kind words Gin ha. I don't really know how to thank you for this. This is the best ever gift that has been given to me for my birthday. Walay maka labaw ani hehehe. Thank you Mare!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails